Sunday 25 November 2012

Benjamin writing sample.....

Who: Junior and Sosaia

What: Going for a bushwalk.

Where: In the forest

When: First thing in the morning.

Why: They wanted to exercise

What happened: Someone was watching them...

Early in the morning Junior, Sosaia and I woke up and we would decided to go for a  bush walk.


They would go for a walk beside the bushes, there was someone watching them. It was a monster, his name was the Great Big Brown Alex! He decided to  follow Sosaia. 

Junior said “Look out Sosaia” But Sosaia didn’t listen. Junior could see Sosaia from a long distance and saw the monster jump out to eat him.They got scared because his teeth were very sharp and the monster wanted to chase me because I was his dinner. 

I told Sosaia and Junior to run as fast as they can while I run for my life. I said, "Please don’t hurt me I beg you to not eat me"

So when he saw that I was very scared he said, "Run before I get you for my special treat"
Sosaia grabbed his big knife and killed the monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment